Pontoon Bridge Hotel
Phone: 094 9256120 | Fax: 094 9256688 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pontoon Bridge Hotel is centrally located in County Mayo just 20 minutes drive from both Castlebar and Ballina and boasts many attractions nearby and right across the county to suit all tastes and age groups.
See below a list of just some of the attractions in Mayo which may interest you during your stay with us at the wonderful Pontoon Bridge Hotel. There are numerous tourist attractions and activities across the county right through the year and there is something for all tastes and age groups.
- Knock Pilgrimages - thousands of visitors descend on Knock shrine each year, a sacred place of peace and tranquility.
- Lough Conn Drive - The Lake Drive is a looped drive that begins on the doorstep of our Mayo Hotel and will lead you around majestic Lough Conn, approximately 102km
- Croagh Patrick - Croagh Partick is located just outside Westport town. A wonderful experience and challenge on a fine day and once you reach the top; the views of Clew Bay and County Mayo are spectacular.
- Museum of Country Life - Immerse yourself in the lives of our rural ancestors from the mid - 19th to the mid - 20th centuries located just 15 minutes from our Hotel in Mayo.
- Hennigan’s Heritage Farm - Hennigan's Heritage Farm offers an authentic experience of life and traditions in rural Ireland and is located just 15 minutes from Pontoon Bridge Hotel.
- Michael Davitt Museum - The Michael Davitt Museum and the adjoining community centre were opened at Straide on 23 April 1984 to honour its native son, 'the father of the Land League' and one of Ireland's greatest patriots.
- Foxford Woollen Mills - come and experience the fascinating success of the Foxford Woollen Mills - the perfect choice when looking for Mayo Attractions.
- Ballintubber Abbey - This 13th century abbey is unique. The Celtic Furrow Visitors Centre provides guided tours of the region, tracing 5,000 years of Irish culture.
- Ceide Fields - the most extensive stone age monument in the world with field systems, dwelling areas and megalithic tombs dating from 5,000 years agom located in Ballycastle.
Pontoon Bridge Hotel - surrounded by an abundence of Attractions in Mayo